I've never done a review but I thought I would give it a go before we get too far in to 2013. And seeing as I didn't blog here a lot last year, this post should be done lickety-split.
In January, we rang in the new year with sparkles and confetti. I once again declare my longing for warmer weather. Nicholas has his first scooter ride and we find ourselves enjoying lots of family movie nights.
In February, I daydream about sleep. Nicholas grows a lot of teeth. We celebrate Valentine's day with Tyler and his kinder class. And I reminisce about our old house and how much more I like the new one.
In March, there is an update about a boy, one fun run and a family excursion to Sandy Lake Park!
In April, I talk about change.
In May, I research home school curriculum and then research a little more.
In June, I pour my heart out about motherhood.
In July, we discover two baby bunnies in our pumpkin patch. My Granny passes away and I catch Matt sleeping during Sunday school. Nic shakes his booty.
In August, I try to summon fall.
In September, I kick off the month by watching You've Got Mail, followed by a special nine year old's birthday celebration.
In October, I speak of change. We take our annual trip to the pumpkin patch.
In November, I recap the collecting of candy and a little boy's birthday party. I confess my love of the mountains and I give myself a pep talk.
In December, I recall our time spent in Disney, here + here + here + here + here. We celebrate Christmas and even get snow!
And there you have it. That's a wrap!
1.15.2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Would you share your pinboard with homeschooling idea's? I'm researching homeschooling my son starting this fall and could use any help/idea's/suggestions
I'm Molly on pinterest but if you want more detailed info, shoot me an email...
mnmelmer AT gmail.com
Post a Comment